Megan reads, a lot. Ever since she first learned at age three, she's devoured thousands of books of various genres. A few of her favorite titles from the past are Goosebumps (R. L. Stine), A Series of Unfortunate Events (Lemony Snicket), Chasing Vermeer (Blue Balliett), Igraine The Brave (Cornelia Funke), and the Akiko series (Mark Crilley). More recently, Megan has perused the works of Neil Gaiman and Agatha Christie.
- Has been writing for a long time
- Inspired by everything, highly creative
- Too many ideas: stories and characters in various stages of development
- Writing about herself and personal experiences is difficult at times
- Often praised for her writing, occasionally puzzled over why
- Sometimes feels that her ideas are poor rip-offs or too bizarre/controversial